All items in our rental line are in our retail line, allowing divers to try before they buy!
The retail line currently offers our Olympus TG6 Camera with Olympus PT-059 Housing as a package or as separate items. Level up your underwater photography and videography with a range of hardware and lighting accessories. As a Backscatter Underwater Video & Photo Dealer, we have direct access to ordering items.
The camera will be set up for you with a new 8 GB SD card which you can keep at the end of the rental period.
Renting cameras is only possible at our Gooddive location. Pcik up is available from 8:30 am onward. Please return by 4:30 pm to allow time for drying to remove the SD card.
- The Olympus TG series cameras deliver fantastic photos and video (both wide angle and macro) with excellent image quality from dedicated underwater settings. The design team at Olympus have evolved this camera with underwater pictures in mind; and it shows! The camera itself is waterproof down to 50 feet (15 meter), but we’ll only rent it out with the dedicated Olympus PT-058 UW housing rated to 147 feet (45 meter).
- In addition to the underwater settings the camera has 4K video capability.
- The TG series cameras are extremely rugged and are waterproof, crushproof, shockproof, freezeproof, and dustproof.
- Setting the camera to the basic underwater settings is very easy and divers will receive a basic run through when renting. This is perfect for divers who just want to ‘set it and forget it’ and those who wish to get easy all-around images.
The YS-03 has been designed for any underwater photographer to use and is easy to understand. Just turn the switch from OFF to TTL (automatic) and divers can fire away! The flash output is varied and controlled by the camera’s metering system. If you’re interested in learning more about strobes and lighting, sign up for one of our courses!
Powerful, compact, and rechargeable.
- Red or white beams with multiple power levels (70-280min) create the ultimate light for underwater photographers.
- Choose from three levels: high/medium/low. The highest setting provides 1200 lumen white flood and 300 lumen red flood output.
- Its wide flood doubles as a general video light and red light lets you sneak up on sea life. Red light is not visible to many underwater creatures; allowing a shooter to approach, focus, set up a shot, and shoot with strobes without disturbing the animal beforehand.
- Available with a cold shoe mount. Great for lighting GoPro and other action cameras as well as still shot cameras!
Precision engineered to deliver a powerful smooth beam.
- Full power gives 700 lumens with 1.5 – 36 hours of run-time.
- GOBE’s robust factory sealed design is waterproof to 120 meters, works on land, and can be mounted to just about anything.
- The GOBE 700 WIDE head fills your field of vision in a 60-degree beam.
- The GOBE 700 spot delivers a fine-tuned focus with 10-degree spot underwater beam angle.
- User friendly with push button operation and choice of high/medium/low/extended/SOS.
- Great for lighting GoPro and other action cameras as well as still shot cameras!
The AOI UWL-400 is a great wide-angle lens for many compact cameras
- 120-degree field of view with a 25 mm lens and comes with a 52 mm threaded mount – a great choice for cameras like the Olympus TG series!
- This is a wet lens that can be ‘screwed’ on to the front of many housings. Ideal to try split shots with or take pictures of the Hilma Hooker and Salt Pier!
Get the most from the Olympus TG camera series! This accessory helps to cut out annoying screen glare in bright water and allows you to get a large, sharp magnified image from the camera’s LCD screen.
- The double arm tray is the ideal way to add proper lighting to your videos! It’s also the best solution for fixing shaky video. The double arm tray provides a level of stability that’s impossible to achieve with single arm/stick setups.
- The perfect way to add accessories to your camera setup!