Dive Friends Bonaire MSDT Prep Course
PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors are eligible to participate in the Master Scuba Diver Trainer Prep course. We offer our four-day MSDT prep candidates the chance to earn their five specialty instructor ratings. Our professional training staff have years and years of experience and will give you insider tips and tricks on scheduling, overcoming learning difficulties and student diver control so that you may offer your students the best possible learning experiences when you teach your own courses.
Want to get even closer to your MSDT rating? Stay on for a FREE MSDT internship to learn to teach these specialty courses while working on actual courses with our most seasoned instructors and start earning your 25 required certifications.
The Dive Friends Bonaire MSDT Prep Course includes the following cost:
- Four-day MSDT Prep including*:
- PADI Wreck Diver Instructor
- PADI Wreck Diver Instructor Application Fee
- PADI Deep Diver Instructor
- PADI Deep Diver Instructor Application Fee
- PADI Underwater Navigation Diver Instructor
- PADI Underwater Navigation Diver Instructor Application Fee
- PADI Night Diver Instructor
- PADI Night Diver Instructor Application Fee
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor Application Fee
- Air or Nitrox for use during your course
The Dive Friends Bonaire MSDT Prep Course does not include the following cost:
- Accommodation for your course is not included but we can help you to find accommodation to suit your needs (Costs vary)
- 25 student certifications required for the MSDT application
* While our MSDT prep course includes PADI’s 5 most popular specialties, options are endless with our Course Director who holds over 20 PADI Specialty Instructor Trainer ratings. Course length and cost may change depending on your preferred specialties.
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
- EFR Instructor
- Own equipment
- STINAPA Marine Park Fee ($45)