Dive Friends Bonaire IDC Staff Course
Taking the IDC Staff Instructor course with Dive Friends Bonaire provides you with in-depth knowledge of the instructor development process and prepares you to shape the next generation of PADI Professionals. It’s also a great career move!
After a pre-assessment of your instructor-level knowledge of dive theory, dive skills and role-model presentation techniques, you’ll participate in two-days’ worth of knowledge development sessions about the IDC program such as; Instructor development standards, procedures and curriculum, How to organize and conduct the PADI Assistant Instructor course, The psychology of evaluation and counseling, Evaluating knowledge development, confined water and open water teaching presentations. Plus, you’ll get to audit and assist on one of Dive Friends Bonaire’s IDC programs to put your knowledge into practice.
The Dive Friends Bonaire Staff Instructor course includes the following costs:
- Complete Audit of Dive Friends Bonaire IDC
- PADI Staff Instructor Course
- PADI Staff Instructor Crewpak
- PADI Staff Instructor Application Fee
The Dive Friends Bonaire Staff Instructor course does not include the following cost:
- Accommodation for your course is not included but we can help you to find accommodation to suit your needs (Costs vary)
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- EFR Instructor
- Own equipment
- STINAPA Marine Park Fee ($40)
Contact our PADI Course Director
For more information or to plan your course, please contact our PADI Course Director through the following contact form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.