Dive Friends Bonaire
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. You can reach us daily between 8 am and 5 pm Bonaire time at +599 780 2572 (Phone or Whats App) or by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Bonaire is in a soft lockdown from September 21st till September 30th. This means all shops are closed (apart from medical facilities and supermarkets).
Contact us if you have any questions.
Locations that are closed from September 21st – 30th (reopen on October 1st):
8 AM – 5 PM (7 days a week) – CLOSED
- Dive Friends Retail @ Gooddive
9 AM – 5 PM (7 days a week) – CLOSED
- Yellow Submarine
- Sand Dollar
- Hamlet Oasis
- Port Bonaire
9 AM – 5 PM (closed on Sundays) – CLOSED
- Delfins Beach
On appointment: – CLOSED
- Resort Bonaire
- Dive Inn
Retail locations are closed!
Monday – Saturday | 9 AM – 1 PM & 2 PM – 5 PM – CLOSED
- Dushi Shoes, Dushi Style, and Reef
Dive Friends Bonaire closely follows all developments regarding the Corona virus / COVID-19.
We do understand that, at this moment, most tourists aren’t able to reach the island due to the travel ban. We hope that you postpone your travel so we can welcome you another time!
For all locals and tourists who remain on the island or will visit us, we would like to inform you which measures we have taken to fight the spread of the virus.
- All our locations have a special rinse tank with bleach to disinfect gear. As a guest of Dive Friends Bonaire, you allowed to use it.
- After use of rental equipment, it gets cleaned with bleach. This applies to regulators, masks, snorkels, and BCD inflators.
- All our shops and stores are consistently disinfected.
- At the moment we do not serve coffee and/or tea. Our water barrel is filled with fresh, cold water, we do ask you to bring your own cup.
- We keep to social distance agreements in all our stores. Distance marks are in place at every counter.
We offer all our guests a 100% future credit for their booking and hope to welcome you soon.
Bonaire is in code orange. It is not advised to travel, but it is still possible.
You can travel to Bonaire from the following countries:
- Netherlands (Negative PCR test required)
- Curacao (14 days quarantine after permission)
- Aruba (14 days quarantine after permission)
- Saint Martin (14 days quarantine after permission)
- Belgium (Negative PCR test required)
- Germany (Negative PCR test required)
- France (Negative PCR test required)
- Luxembourg (Negative PCR test required)
Travelers 13 years and older need to provide a negative PCR test no older then 72 hours upon arrival on Bonaire. If you don’t have this, you will be placed in quarantine for 14 days at your own expense.
Even tough the island is open again and the emergency ordinance is withdrawn, everybody must keep to hygiene instructions, keep social distancing and stay at home when feeling sick.
All flights from the USA and Canada to Bonaire are banned till further notice.
Bonaire has taken these measures in order to reduce possible spreading of the virus.
When you are on Bonaire and experience a cold, sore throat, coughing, raised temperature, loss of taste and smell, please call 0800 0800 (free of charge) between 8 AM and 10 PM.
Please be informed that you are personally liable for any costs that you may have to make as a result of a lockdown of Bonaire during your stay, or in the event a quarantine measure is imposed on you.
To protect your health and the health of the general public of Bonaire, you are required by the public health department of Bonaire to complete a Health Declaration From. This form allows the public health officers to use your information to contact you when necessary in case of issues with regard to COVID-19. It is important to fill out the form completely and accurately. Your information is intended to be held in accordance with applicable laws and is used for public health purposes only. Thank you for your assistance to protect your health and the health of the general public of Bonaire.
One form should be completed by each person. Parents should complete this form for minors.
Please complete this form within 48 hours before your departure to Bonaire.
Please print this form after completion or save a digital copy on your phone or tablet. You may be asked to show this during your journey by a public health officer.